Image hosted by Photobucket.com
 

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

True

i won't talk
i won't breathe
i won't move till you finally see
that you belong with me
you might think i don't look
but deep inside
in the corner of my mind
i'm attached to you
i'm weak
it's true
cuz im afraid to know the answer
do you want me too?
cuz my heart keeps falling faster
i've waited all my life
to cross this line
to the only thing that's true
so i will not hide
its time to try
anything to be with you
all my life i've waited
this is true
you don't know what you do
everytime you walk into the room
i'm afraid to move
i'm just scared to know the ending
do you see me too?
do you even know u met me?
i've waited all my life to cross this line
it's time to try anything to be with you
i know when i go i'll be on my way to you
the way thats true
all my life live waited...

Ryan Cabrera - True
Album: Take it all away

1 Comments:

Blogger Pei said...

Nice Blog.
That's an absolutely breath taking picture.
Keep up the good work.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*在你的身后时间把过去都带走~~~~~~时间把镜头带走不假思索回忆不放手~~~~~~好想再跟你牵着手牵着你给我的温柔~~~~~~哭过以后眼泪还是不停的流*



Loading...
nan ren ktv


SEO - search engine submission and optimisation